Ultimate ThermoFit Review
Ultimate Thermofit hasn’t established their name in the dietary market, yet it uses exceptional ingredients. I find it funny that products with good ingredient make-up are not showcased well to their consumers. It also is ironic that they have such poor marketing when the company advertises, “It Work’s Marketing” on the bottle.
There is nothing wrong with the formula, it is the lack of information the gets me. As a consumer you should get all the facts first and then decide, instead it is a man hunt.
From what you know, ThermoFit is a thermogenic fat burner, much like the top product Phenphedrine. It supposedly includes Acai, and Capsimax. Acai is self explanatory, Capsimax is not. ThermoFit takes no initiative to explain their ingredients. This leaves me wondering if what they claim is actually contained in the bottle.
- Chromium 200 mcg plays a role in carbohydrate utilization and the production of important fatty acids. It is an essential mineral that promotes a strong and healthy metabolism by helping the body absorb glucose more efficiently so it can be used for energy rather than be stored as fat.
- Capsicum fruit extract (Capsimax®) 33 mg- claims when adding Capsaicinoids to the diet it can causes a reduction in ad libitum energy intake during meals. Capsimax claims by eating capsicum at breakfast it will cause a person to eat fewer calories at lunch and throughout the day.
- Raspberry ketones 33 mg is an effective treatment to soothe diarrhea or intestinal inflammation.
- Acai fruit extract 100 mg is a strong antioxidant that fights against free radicals as well as improve overall health. It has been reported to suppress appetite but clinical support is weak.
- Vitamin B12 100 mcg is an essential water-soluble vitamin that is commonly found in a variety of foods such as fish, shellfish, meat, and dairy products.
- Proprietary blend: 400 mg:
- Green tea leaf extract plays a role in thermogenics because it has heat bearing properties, it is commonly used in fat burners.
- Guarana seed extract is an extract standardized for caffeine. Paullinia cupana is a berry that grows in Venezuela and Brazil. Guarana is used in South America to prepare an energy-stimulating beverage similar to coffee or tea.
- Other Ingredients: Bitter melon fruit extract, Dandelion root extract, Gymnema leaf extract
Is there a money-back guarantee?
With a screeching price at 50 dollars you would expect some guarantee, may even a short one. The product hasn’t showcased itself to even be worth $50. I hope they don’t receive many orders because this smells like a scam. In no way should you pay that much with no guarantee and no information provided by the company of what is included in the product.
Hopefully you can see why this product isn’t right for anyone. I don’t want you to waste your money and because this product has so many uncertainties I would rather you not risk it. If Thermofit had a guarantee for even two weeks that would ease my uncertainty just a little bit. Since they don’t, I’m firmly standing with this decision.
Rather than buying a half-baked fat burner, I think you should go all out and find a comprehensive formula such as Phenphedrine to get your weight loss off to a great start. Like Thermofit, Phenphedrine contains chromium to keep appetite cravings under control and green tea to stimulate thermogensis, but then it takes it one step further by providing consumers with an unbeatable 90-Day money-back guarantee. Before you buy Thermofit, I suggest taking a closer look at http://phenphedrine.com. Here you can read about all the benefits and ingredients found inside phenphedrine and even try the first bottle risk-free.